Tuesday, January 31, 2012

quick post

In one of my favorite Krazy Kat strips, the mouse asks the Kat if he's been keeping a diary these days. "Not these days, Ignatz," the Kat replies. "Because s'all I can do to keep myself."

Well, that's a nice convenient explanation for my lack of blog posts this past month. (The real explanation is probably something more like "I've been reading ancient comic strips when I should be getting some writing done.")

Lately I've been wondering just how much Google knows about me. Creepy, the way this company seems to have a claw in every area of the internet. Including this one. That's right, my literary haven, my sweet new little Blogspot blog, is accessed via my Google account. I fully expect to have it deleted and purged after Google's totalitarian regime takes the reigns of the world.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. But I'm kidding with a tremble in my voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment