Monday, April 30, 2012

"It is what it is, it is what it is..."

"I don't know if you know that sort of feeling you get on these days round about the end of April and the beginning of May, when the sky's a light blue, with cotton-wool clouds, and there's a bit of a breeze blowing from the west? Kind of uplifted feeling. Romantic, if you know what I mean. I'm not much of a ladies' man, but on this particular morning it seemed to me that what I really wanted was some charming girl to buzz up and ask me to save her from assassins or something."
- P.G. Wodehouse, The Inimitable Jeeves
What? April 30th already? I could have sworn that yesterday was Easter. To anyone with a morbid mindset, life would seem to be beating a path out the door.

Still, good luck being morbid when May is upon you. Remind me to take a walk down to Youngs Farm before the day is out. Here's a song I listened to a lot around this time last year, and may it bring joy to you. (Haha. No, I don't deceive myself. That wasn't funny.)

Notice the statue of the Blessed Mother in the beginning? This is her month, too. My rosaries are at the ready. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment