Monday, May 20, 2013

I'm learning not to apologize for going through phases on different blogging platforms.

You write in the notebook you've got in front of you, ain't it the truth? You pour your tea into whatever mug is most convenient.

I don't mind it if I've got my brain backed up on a million hard-drives, because you know what? It wouldn't fit into one notebook anyway.

Anyhow, if you're crazy enough to miss me then stagger on over to Tumblr and read this review I wrote of The Who's album Tommy. It's a long-winded and overwrought review, but that's okay. Tommy is a long-winded and overwrought LP.

Clair and I have a nice evening planned with a book to read (probably The Great Gatsby because we want to see the movie next weekend, although East of Eden and In The Woods are also options) and snickerdoodles in honor of Astrid Kirchherr's birthday (one of Clair's favorite photographers--she bought the cookies first and then retroactively made them about Astrid when I informed her of the occasion. We're going to maybe make Kirchherr cookies a yearly tradition now).

No comments:

Post a Comment