Sunday, August 12, 2012

And God said "Let thar be Klar", and thar was Klar

Clair is philosophically opposed to birthdays. One of those "age is just a number" people, only she doesn't just say it, she believes it. Last night at the restaurant when the clock struck midnight and I started blasting The Beatles' "Birthday" on my phone, she told me to turn it off.

However, since this opinionated sister of mine does not read this blog, I can say whatever I want. Clair, you're one of the best people ever invented and I'm proud to have you as my sister. I can't say anything more or I'll get all sappy and start rhyming things with things.

Below: Clair yesterday in the parking lot at Children of Eden. (Actually, it looks like she may have found Eden. In a parking lot. Cue "Big Yellow Taxi".)

No comments:

Post a Comment