Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Cousins

My favorite thing about these vacations is getting to befriend the younger cousins all over again. We're staying in a house right now with my Dad's twin brother and his family (Aunt Nadine, Wynn, Simon, Ansel, Paul and Eddie), plus my Aunt Gretchen and her son Max. It's way too much fun already. Neil, Simon and Max were the three cousins who were baptized together, and at any given Gunther event they're guaranteed to be inseparable.

Clair, Bernadette, Mary and I have been sleeping in the basement. I woke up around nine this morning to a racket around the pool table. Aunt Nadine didn't understand how I had slept through it.

Ahh, I wish my diary was with me. You can't really write about day-to-day life and little conversations and things like that on a blog. Suffice it to say that breakfast this morning was a lot of fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment