Thursday, July 26, 2012

Links of the moment

Finish Your Novel. I'd been searching for a site like this for some time, but they all fell flat and told me things I already knew. This is practical, motivating stuff that gave me more than a few epiphanies. If I ever meet this man I'll thank him personally for my most recent scene, which is, as P.G. Wodehouse would say, undeniably the goods.

Watercolor Moods, the YA book blog of a friend of a friend. I appreciate good YA, but it's hard to find, and I'll definitely be looking at a few of these.

After My Hat, the illustration blog of the friend who showed me the above blog. Hope she won't mind me linking. I wouldn't do it if I didn't love it.

Um...that fantastic Psmith commentary I mentioned in my last post. I suppose I should delete that post, since other than the link it's just me fangirling over how great Psmith is, but a blog is really just life served up hastily as it comes, so I'll keep it as it is.

3 comments:

  1. You are too sweet. If I could make my blog as entertaining as yours, I'd be a happy woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone finds my blog entertaining! :D That makes me happier than you can possibly understand. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. Awww, shucks. Thanks. I really need to write up reviews more often.

    ReplyDelete